- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
Seems to be helping, haven't ran a complete tank , 36 gal. and 1bottle of additive thru truck yet, so still testing for results.
Used it on 2 trucks 2015 Duramax 2500hd and 2012 Duramax 3500hd, both trucks have high miles on them.., could feel a definite improvement more on the 3500.
After about a half tank of fuel burned , I could tell better throttle response! Will use again!
I want to say it’s a coincidence, but almost immediately after putting this product in my tank my engine light came on. Found that it was the diesel exhaust fluid heater that had failed. Again, I wanna call this a coincidence. Other than that I have not noticed any difference in performance
Happy with the performance improvement after just one treatment.