- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
Bought this on a special and as far as I can tell it is doing the task set for it. Good price was the motivation.
F450 would regin a few times every trip from AZ to Glamis CA. With one bottle to 40 gallons No regin there and back. I really feel it has helped clean out my dpf filter.
Only diesel additive I use. Noticed the truck ran quieter with the fuel system cleaner.
Will continue to use Archoil products!
Excellent additive for fuel, it solved my EGR clogging with soot, and engine runs better
Not sure how you managed to put magic in a bottle, but this worked wonders for me. My 2007.5 Silverado 2500HD (Duramax LMM) with 180K+ miles was going into regen every 200 miles or so and thus oil changes were DIC suggested at about 2000 miles. Based on reviews I bought a bottle of AR6400-D during a recent sale ; no harm in trying, right? Used the recommended dosage and the soot level immediately started decreasing (I monitor many parameters using and Edge CTS2). Went through a regen during this treatment and saw the soot level go to 0 and stay there for quite a while. Regens are now up to 350-400 miles and oil change recommendation at almost double the previous interval. Cannot give hard data, but my turbo seems to spool quicker now. And like others, my fuel economy has increased measurably. My injector balance numbers were very good before using this and of course remain so. I will be using this at every oil change.