- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
Before I used my 2012 Power Stroke would regen about every 50 miles. After 1 tank with 6400-D wad back to regen about every 150 miles.
Seen the advertisements of the products, figured I'd give it a try on my 6.0 with 189,000 miles. Within mins of driving got a faster response, smoother driving and better start up in mornings.
So far the additive has worked well.
Definitely seems like it’s a good product. Truck throttle feels a touch more responsive. And gas mileage has went up by 2 mpg’s. Great stuff!
It works awesome, will be buying more. Highly recommended dudes , It’s not a joke , my ride runs smoother, faster response , love it. #1