- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
Used the AR6400-D in my John Deere 4052r because the regen was constantly warning me it was close to the cycle (75% soot) and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. I let the tractor go through the entire regen process and since then it's keeping itself running near soot free ! I will order again and again.
Thank You !
Always happy and suprized at the quality of the products, and shipping is always fast.
I was getting EGR insufficient flow codes on y 2012 Powerstroke, and after adding the AR6400D (in 2 6 oz. doses), all is good, and my mileage went up about 2 mpg!