- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
My truck has over 100k and I was kind skeptical when I saw this but I am very pleased with the outcome. I have a little more HP and regen is few and far between cycles. The only cleaner that I will trust. Will definitely buy again.
You run the product and feel a sort of power loss not much as the unburned cleaners clean the carbon from the turbo the next tank I run the cetane booster and pickup 3.5 mph my dpf trucks Regen less frequently and I've found that if running an exhaust brake frequently with this it cleans EGR cooler and valve and if you run extra it will remove carbon on valves as well.
My 2015 Ram only has 49000 miles so far, though the injectors needed cleaning. Put in one bottle without any noticeable changes.
I recently purchased a few bottles of this stuff. Used it on my 7.3 litre , 6.0 litre and my 6.7 litre. Felt I got the best noticeable results from the 6.7 litres. After using it the regen cycles barley blew and smoke. On my 7.3 litre i could see the tail pipe was cleaner. Which is nice. It’s all good stuff. I use all Archoil’s products
I believe one of the highest quality preventive maintenance diesel fuel additives on the market today!
Most diesel owners have no idea or even care - that the diesel sold here in the USA is some of the poorest quality diesel fuel sold.
I feel Quality Fuel Filters & Use of Quality Diesel Fuel Additives is vital to the longevity of the diesel fuel system.