- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
I noticed a big difference in the idle and starts of my 02 7.3. I had changed the o-rings and seals on the injectors about 3-4 months prior to using this product. I had zero smoke on start up as i fixed it with injector seals. but it would still idle a little weird every now and then. after a few miles i could smell the Additive in the exhaust and with in 25 miles of it being in there it was quieter and smoother.
I have been using archoil since i had my 2007 f250 6.0. I now own a 2017 Nissan XD with the 5.0 Cummins. I immediately went to the internet and purchased archoil additives for my fuel and oil. The products are far super to any others.
I have a 2006 F-350. Just had the heads replaced. Thought I would try this. I'm looking for better fuel mileage. Went thru 1 tank of fuel and got no change. On the 2nd tank and see a little improvement. My truck is a crewcab long bed. I have done the EGR and Cat. delete. It has a K & N cold air intake. Any suggestions would be great.
Average fuel economy increased by 2 miles per gallon after adding to the system. Great stuff!
Worked great I noticed a little better fuel economy the only downside was it took a little while to get here