- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
first time.......so far it seems to be cleaning as advertised......
The1st cleaning treatment seems to have cleaned up the idle and the overall running of the engine. I am now using the regular per take treatment and that seems to have cleaned it up and smoothed it out even more. Once I get the the next oil change I will run the cleaning through it again. So far so good and I will definitely buy this again.
Bought two treatments to clean it out. I have run a full bottle/tank through now and have seen slight idle quality improvement, less fuel smell from the exhaust and slightly quieter engine tone. Seems to be doing it’s job! Most likely small improvements to be had after second treatment as well! We will see! Will purchase again
Still waiting on products
We Had purchased a “new” service vehicle and I really wanted a diesel. It’s a Ford 6.0 L Diesel that everyone either hates or loves. After adding the Archoil AR6400 D I actually noticed smoother acceleration, a slight increase in mpg and the truck just seemed to come to life. I added it when it was about half a tank and then filled up a day or so later. It really has made a tremendous difference. Fast forward to today and I can honestly say my mpg has increased to an average of 18, for a one ton van! And the torque increase has been impressive. I am not sure what is in this but it is the real deal. I highly recommend Archoil products. When the oil change is due I will be adding the friction modifier!