- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
Very happy with AR6400D. Only diesel fuel treatment that I know of that has ester content. Esters can survive the heat of combustion and therefore can clean the diesel turbo system as well as exhaust after treatment systems. Even if one buys only quality diesel such as Chevron, Exxon/Mobil or Shell, the use of this product is essential for maintaining peak performance.
Have used AR6200 for several years, and have found a notable increase in fuel mileage gasoline and diesel. Have used this product with E85 rocket fuel and got the extreme performance that E85 will bring to a performance engine made to use E85, and did not suffer the substantial fuel mileage penalty that I expected. This product also works well in my Stihl chainsaw and leaf blower, it greatly reduces the smoke and spark plugs stay much cleaner.
THIS IS THE BEST TURBO CLEANER I HAVE FOUND WORKS GREAT
IT NOTICES A DIFFRANCE IN MY TRUCK AFTER A 150 MILES MORE POWER
I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN
I used this in my 2003 6.0 Powerstroke with about 210,00 miles and I have noticed the turbo has recovered a little quickness that had seemed lost. Little extra pep in the step, as it builds boost sooner and without having to be fully warmed up. A change for the better.
I use the AR6200 in every tank of fuel. I put this in and I really think the truck runs better. I need to change the fuel filter soon, so I will be interested in seeing how it runs with clean filters, but I am very happy with the product. Love the entire line of Archoil products.