- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
I have a 2000 F350, 7.3 4x4 dually. Last year I dropped the fuel tank, cleaned it and the screens out. I also put in a new fuel filter after cleaning the bowl out. Amazing there wasn't much to clean out but I went and used the AR6400 and the AR9100 additives. The results were immediate for both less smoke, more power, and easier starts. This is the second time I've used the AR6400 cleaner, mainly as a preventative. Since the first time I used AR9100, I've also been using AR6500 fuel additive. The overall result is about a 1.8 mpg increase. With both the cost of repairing a diesel engine and the cost of diesel. These products are definitely worth it.
Lightly used ‘04 F250 109k I thought the truck ran great before Archoil but I wanted to give it a try. I used about a third of the engine additive and a third of the fuel additive. I noticed the truck had more power in normal city driving and seemed peppier out on the highway. I also noticed it would climb a steep hill in my neighborhood without downshifting. That rarely happened before great product!
I saw an advertisement for this and thought I’d give it a try. Almost immediately I saw an improvement in performance. I will be using this as recommended by the manufacturer from now on.
I have to say it most definitely cleaned out the turbo on my 07 6.0. I could see the difference in the PSI right away. Knowing this, I would have to claim it also cleaned everything in the fuel system, including the injectors. Haven't been running it long enough to check mileage, but does seem to be more responsive.
The starting is better as well. The F-250 just turned 128,000 mi. I would recommend trying it, seems a low cost easy fix.
Added to my 2018 Ram Cummins Noticeable throttle response difference Within a short amount of time