- AR6400-D rapidly removes internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) and carbon build-up from injector tips in all diesel applications
- AR6400-D ensures correct injector spray patterns, resulting in a more complete combustion and lower emissions for optimized performance
- Cleaning carried out by using AR6400-D results in more power and efficiency and less frequent regens
Removes Turbo Deposits
- AR6400-D removes carbon build-up from the turbo. Carbon build-up negatively affects turbo performance and life
- Carbon and soot deposits restrict movement of the turbine and variable vanes inside the turbo, resulting in turbo lag and less boost
- AR6400-D prevents the accumulation of carbon to reduce excess heat and wear and avoid premature failure of the turbo
Reduces DPF Deposits
- AR6400-D improves combustion which reduces carbon, soot and particulate exhaust emissions
- AR6400-D cleans soot and carbon deposits from the DPF
- Reduction in carbon and soot build-up will reduce regenerations, prevent performance loss and potential engine damage from clogged DPFs
AR6400-D Product Video
Watch the video to learn more about AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
As a former mechanic is never believed in additives. But this is my 3rd purchase of this product and used on 3 different vehicles with great results. On my BMW X5 it made the idle smooth and the mpg up by 2. On my LML increase the regeneration interval from 300 miles to 600 miles. On a friend TDI took care of a hesitation it had.
I’m not kidding when I say that this product works! Not only has it given me a quicker start up and a smoother idle, but it has also made my 6.0L quieter. If you’re looking for a product to keep your diesel alive, this is it!
I pull a 15K LBS 5th Wheel RV and have a RAM2500 6.7L. I have tried many products on the market with very little results. Skeptical but willing to try . My boost on the turbo is up to full spec and my DPF is lower than ever without a regen in 800 miles. The power from my Ram is better than ever before. I have recommended this product to everyone that will listen.
My truck has over 100k and I was kind skeptical when I saw this but I am very pleased with the outcome. I have a little more HP and regen is few and far between cycles. The only cleaner that I will trust. Will definitely buy again.
You run the product and feel a sort of power loss not much as the unburned cleaners clean the carbon from the turbo the next tank I run the cetane booster and pickup 3.5 mph my dpf trucks Regen less frequently and I've found that if running an exhaust brake frequently with this it cleans EGR cooler and valve and if you run extra it will remove carbon on valves as well.